Friday, July 06, 2007

Eggplant
Eggplant Parmsean. this recipe looks fantastic
So, my eating habits can go in circles.
A few weeks ago, I was eating berries as if there was no tomorrow. Each grocery store in the area was trying to out do one another's prices. We literally bought 25 containers of raspberries during the week King Sooper had them for a dollar. Well, my palate has moved on to eggplant. I am huge fan. I like the doctored up version as well as served simply. I have had eggplant parmsean twice this week for dinner. mmmm...
BUT one thing leads to another - I was searching for eggplant.
I found a tribute to Shawn P Martin
Please keep his family, friends and fellow Marines in your prayers. It took me a bit but I was able to find his families address and sent them a small note this morning. His tribute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Try the smaller Japanese eggplant. they stay a little firm when you cook them. They are a lot smaller but the consistency is nicer.

Friday, July 06, 2007 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home