Thursday, August 02, 2007

This site had me chuckling
The dynamics of office life is pretty funny and you see all kinds.
If you spend five minutes reading this site, you will find a few similar scenario's I am sure.
My favorites are:
http://trueofficeconfessions.com/


CAN YOU PLEASE turn down your I LOVE IT WHEN U CALL ME BIG POPPA ringtone ?!!

How come every morning that you come in to work you have to take a funky dump? Why can't you expel your bowels before you leave your house? Sometimes it's ok not to share.


Almost Daily!! We've got a fart-ass in our department. Lays down the most foul, sickening, appetite-curbing, 760 nanograms of personal ass aroma, that the guy with the big corner office won't ever wiff
THEN we get an office email saying "we can't spray air freshener cause it gives other co-workers headaches" This is coming from the guy with the big corner office...



I am not sure why - they just make laugh.