Monday, July 23, 2007

If I sat down and wrote what I thought = this page would be full. As of late I just can turn off. It is a constant churn. I am planning, organizing and conversing all day long, with mostly myself.
Yesterday involved activity. And we understand that activity does not always mean progress. Two more days until we head camping. I picked up the food for the youth pastor and for the rest of the night and early this morning debated if I planned enough food. Teenagers like to eat and have big appetites. I will reassess later today and maybe pick up a few more fillers (granola bars, apples and etc...) I am under budget, so might as well be safe than sorry.
I took every thing out of one of dressers and refolded and sorted. I found over 25 matchless socks. I am not sure where they have gone, but I put them in a bag in the closet in case I discover them when I move to our other dresser and the daughter's room. I think perhaps I should approach the government on weaponry tactics using missing socks. We could rally together across the nation like they did for World War II to help the boys overseas.
The next three months are going to be busy. In July I will have had three weekends of drill. (yeah one weekend a month and two weeks a year, I know) It is a busy time of year and the support staff has a lot to get done.
August is busy with school starting, September I have to go to beautiful Missouri for two weeks and then prepare for a trip to Argentina. But I have 3 days vacation starting tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home