Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy weekend.
I had not been to drill since August.
As expected it was a tad bit unorganized. For goodness sake my tiny unit only has 40 people assigned and 35 of them want to be in charge.
To be up there on time I had to leave the house at 4:30AM. My entire staff is changing roles next week, so I am sure all of the important things we worked on last week will be negated!
It is getting chilly here. They predicted snow, but nothing as far as the eye can see.

My class for the quarter ended last night. I performed mediocrely.
What I thought would be an interesting topic, turned out be a lot of straight reading from the textbook and writing summaries. No open dialogue between students and teacher. I will try to avoid his class in the future.

The suprise of the weekend is that my husband got on a cleaning spree yesterday! It felt great to come home to a sparkly place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home