Saturday, December 01, 2007

Good grief.
I thought I had drill this weekend.
I woke up at 5 am, showered and dressed. But, in the back of my head I kept saying... double check the website.... So, at 0520 I check it. Damn it is December 8 & 9.

So, my schedule is now being totally changed. Next weekend I am not available until Sunday (my flight gets in Saturday morning).
I guess I will decorate, finish the Christmas Cards and wrap the gifts that need to mailed.
I was able to mail 3 Care packages for soldiers stuffed to the gills. My team at work brought in goodies for soldiers!
If anyone needs addresses for cards and the like, send me an email.
I uploaded photos to Walgreens and picked them up for the cards and gifts. I will post later on the progress.
shoot. shoot. shoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home