Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THis makes me sick

Ok - I am having a very strange morning.
First I was dreaming that the CIA/FBI was interviewing me. Very odd dream conversations.


Then while watching the local morning news they announce,"Westboro Baptist Church Announces Protest At New Life Memorial". These are the same folks that protest military funerals and protest that God hates the homosexuals. I am furious they are going to protest at a funeral where a family lost two teen age daughters walking out of church! THis is not going to be good. I hope they come to there senses and stay home. If you have a few minutes pray for this sistuation today. Please pay for the Works family. The father was released last night from the hospital so that he will be able to attend the memorial service for his daughters today. News story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home