Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Over the weeked we went to different thrift stores.
We found tons of great deals for the nieces and nephews my daughter and a real Dunne and Bourke purse.
At the moment my daughter wants to buy allof her school clothes from second hand stores to help the recycle efforts.
I have been buying second hand since I was in high school. I will never forget the first pair of fatigues I ever bought was not as a soldier but in a vintage store in downtown Ann Arbor. At that point I never dreamed that the following year I would actually join the Army and become a soldier.
Last night we went to the Rockies game to watch Chase play for the Padres. They won and Chase played the entire game it was very exciting. Woo Hoo.. I know his parents were very proud, I called his mom this morning and she was still laughing~

We had the first shoot of senior pics today.. I cannot wait to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home