Monday, July 21, 2008

update

Recap
Thursday - I took the exam. This is the third time, but I felt more comfortable. I get an anxiety before events like this. I drove to the location and in Castle rock to grab a pint of blueberries and odwalla. I ate the blueberries prior to walking into the testing lab. Without thinking I plopped one juicy blueberry after another until the entire flimsy basket was empty. I like to imagine that my body had a great reaction and was smiley during the next few hours. You know that expression, just giggly. Yeah. I mean blueberries are the super food and are on almost every healthy listed composed. The entire test was on the computer which actually made me feel a bit more comfortable. It was also easier to take the written portion online. Of course there was no spell check...
I helped at the church the next day and then waited for my daughter to come home from VA. Her plane was almost four hours late. We did not get back to Denver until almost 130 am. We were both cranky and dangerously tired.
Saturday flew by. She was not feeling well and we went to urgent care to make sure she her appendix was not rupturing. Alas they believe it was not and then I flew to Buenos Aires.
You will not be seeing any random pictures this time because my camera was stolen yesterday. What they don't know is that the camera was on it's last leg and you can barely keep the batteries charged. Looking forward to week and making progress with the team. Face to face training is always better..

Yesterday, I had gnocchi, chicken breast and grilled vegetables all very good. It is winter here and the windy makes it chilly. I met amazing woman on the plane that teaches music therapy of which I will dedicate an entire blog on. interesting. I am off to breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home