Sunday, November 02, 2008

Drill is done for the month.
Sarah Palin is back here tomorrow. Doors open at 3:45 - program starts at 5:15.
I am on vacation the next two days for the last of the get out the vote effort.

My daughter bought a record player yesterday from the ARC and it is awesome... We are listening to Christmas music as I type this and my daughter finishes her political science homework. Maybe if the candidates played soft Christmas music as back ground music we could stomach the barrage of ads. Two more days, Two more days.

Please vote and encourage at least one person to vote on election day. There is way too much at stake to be luke warm about the candidates.

My camera was not working properly on Halloween and I did not get great shots of the kiddos. My nephew was the cutest darn Ninja I have ever seen. I handed out Fruit by the Foot and Fruit Snacks. He ate three packages in a row, I am sure his tummy was rumbling later. But he had a blast!


After the election:
Soldier Care packages
Operation Christmas Child
Thanksgiving Volunteering and food baskets.
Christmas shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home