Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I an feeling an abundance of inadequateness.
I have been thinking about the things I am Thankful for.
Just a few things:
My family
My daughter
My mom
My brother and his family and Abby
Little Michael
My friends
Blueberry bushes
The tartness of rhubarb
My job
My skills
My safety
My faith
My ability to read and comprehend
The right to choose
The right to serve
My community
Airplanes
Rice
Smiles
Flowers
Gardens and raised beds
Radishes
Heirloom tomatoes
Books


You see where I am going with this…
My clothes dryer, laundry soap, Dove products, Wools socks, etc…

I am blessed but restless.
I am doubting and guessing.
My feet are planted firmly but my thoughts are racing.
Am I making the right decisions?
Small mistakes are crushing my spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home