Wednesday, November 05, 2008

x

Thoughts

Well, I would do it all over again. It was only six weeks and countless hours.
Our county did very well for the Republicans and we carried McCain 60%.
I met a few life long friends, not seasonal friends, but people I intend to keep in touch with years to come.
My eyes were opened to the behind the scenes of politics. I am more aware of policies and practices.
I firmly believe that money was the key driver in this election. If you outspend your opponent your odds of winning increase three fold. Game well played, however the outcome is not game.

Colorado turned up to be a key state and I turned up right in the middle of it. What a great opportunity. I need to catch up now on reading and cleaning.
But for now, I am headed to bed at 7:30.

1 Comments:

Blogger LifeHouse Blog said...

Hi, Debbie! Love your blog and am grateful that I was able to meet you this weekend. I look forward to seeing you here in Houston. Blessings!

Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home