Friday, November 14, 2008

You would think I live in a one horse town.
I know I wrote a few weeks ago that I had been listening to AM oldies radio during the election, well I like it and I have decided to continue listening to it on my way to work.
Yesterday they interviewed one of the authors for the book The Beauty Prescription. It sounds like an interesting book and thought my daughter would like it.
They had a give aways for the 5th caller.
Well, in short I won. Good deal. I was starting out the morning right!
Well, they announced that I won on the radio... and this is when a very strange chain of events occurred.

My brother-in-laws boss was listening in the maintenance garage.
He called him and asked if he had a sister with my name. He said yes.
He then in turn texted my daughter at school that I had won a book on the radio.
Then later they were at my mother in laws house and they called to find out what book it was and I realized I had won.

I really could not make this up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Eva Ritvo the co author that was interviewed yesterday. I love your story and I hope your daughter loves our book!! Wishing you and the family a life filled with beauty.

Friday, November 14, 2008 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home