Monday, December 08, 2008

Finding it hard to believe drill for the year is done. But it is finished.
This has been a long week.
Last Tuesday I found out I had pink eye. First time ever in my life, I am not sure where I picked it up but the doctor said it could have been anywhere. I had to run to both the doctor and pharmacy. I opted to work from home the rest of the week. I am working on the Christmas cards and a few things I have to mail. I am trying to keep things simple this year. I received a list of soldiers that have not had any mail since they have been deployed and passed it along to make sure their boxes would begin to fill up. Mail is important!. I set my self reminder for the end of January to mail them valentine's and Easter cards. I need to run to Hallmark, they hare having amazing sales to stock up and of course Tuesday Morning will be able to provide great deals too. I am hoping at the homeless shelter tonight and tomorrow we have a human trafficking meeting. For the first time in a long time I have been invited to holiday parties. I often decline, because going alone is a not always fun and my husband would never go; but this year I think I am going! My neighbor and I are going to do some baking this week. Looking forward to it. We are going to try a new snack recipe and if it works, I will post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home