Friday, December 12, 2008

products we are loving this week

I found Ice Box Bakery cookies at Vitamin Cottage!
Granted it really is the same concept as Pillsbury slice and bake, but it is a local Colorado company! We picked up the Cherry Pie and Ginger Spice. more details
It is woman owned company, if you see them, I say give them a try.

The other thing my daughter devoured is Organic Valley Vanilla Lowfat Milk.
Delicious!


Christmas Card update - I am 95% complete, stamped and half are on their way.
I dropped off five small manilla envelopes with packages for troops and mailed six cards to Azeribijan! I will only have three packages to mail next week!

I have a few items to pick up and one hefty order with Sierra Trading Company and then I am done for the most part.

I hope to put up the tree this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home