Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Losing my mind... maybe
Today for the first time in a very very long time I left the house without my wallet.
I had placed it in bag during swim class and I left it in the bag in the living room.
Only when I needed to pay for yoga did I realize I had no ID, money or info on me.
So, no Yoga for me.
Tonight is the monthly Human Trafficking meeting.
The temps are dropping with a chance of snow. I wore my snow boots to work today - but thankfully nothing happened.
I have nothing but trivial snippets today.
I listened to the new sermon lifechurch.tv today, it was really good. I like Craig's approach to the message.
The taxes are almost complete at the accountant - yeah :)
I have a slight headache and I wish I had room temperature Vernors. That usually helps.

I mailed a few more Valentine's today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home