Wednesday, February 04, 2009

mid week post

I have been able to get in two sessions of hot yoga this week. And what is even better; when I checked in today they said my class was free! woo hoo!
The classes were super hot 103 degress - both really good and much needed.
Tomorrow we are celebrating with the family for my daughter's birthday. We are headed to Olive Garden - it should be nice and simple and fun. Her birthday is Saturday and her friends are trying to work up a plan. Funny - I called to see if we could get a deal at the Broadmoor and have them just have fun - but the lowest rate was 150.00 and that did not include service to the spa/pool.
I am making one more call tomorrow just in case I can find an alternative. She had a minor car repair this week for $250, so much for saving that!
She requested an éclair cake. So, I had this amazing bakery - Boonzaaijer’s Dutch Bakery concoct something for her. I am anxious to see what they come up with.
We did find out great news - Her HS is paying for all of her college classes this semester - We are so lucky! I paid for the pottery class at Beamis - put they are picking up the tab on the others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home