Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This week is moving along.
Whew.
Today I had an eye appointment to get an exam and order new glasses - I am completely satisified! I have my new frames orders and the exam and all was under $95! Woo hoo!
I had to pick from Children's frames again, but they are cute and I will only need them for driving.
I need to make dentist appointments tomorrow!

I had dinner with my friend from the campaign at California Pizza Kitchen. I have not been there in ages. The food was pretty good and the conversation was great. She is working on the hill and is having a lot of fun!
Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend from Florida visiting Colorado and then coffee with a few Zonta ladies.
I will need to do some extra exercising....
Friday I am heading on an impromtu road trip to DH's grandma's. She just celebrated her 95th birthday. We are taking the three kids, it should be pretty fun.

Our company just announced today that we are taking a 5 percent pay cut for 99% percent of the employees.
It saves jobs, I am ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home