Thursday, October 22, 2009

wow

ok bad day today...
the good thing, it has nothing to do with the war or autrocities, just dealing with difficult people.
I will just pray my way through this one and not dig my hole any deeper.

I initially wanted to start this post off by telling you this amazing book I just finished. It is that good. It of course is a memoir. It is raw and speaks to my heart. It is about motherhood, marriage, children, daughters and life. I found it on Amazon while looking through reviews and publisher information. Just today did I realize Oprah must have recommended it at sometime on her show this summer.

What I Thought I Knew by Alice Eve Cohen

Her website...

synopsis..

Alice Cohen was happy for the first time in years. After a difficult divorce, she was engaged to a wonderful man, she was raising a beloved adopted daughter; and her career was blossoming. Then she started experiencing mysterious symptoms. After months of tests, X-rays, and hormone treatments, Alice was diagnosed with an abdominal tumor and sent for an emergency CAT scan that revealed the cause of her symptoms. She was six months pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home