do something...women and children in the Horn of Africa need you!
Right now 13.3 million people are in crisis because of the Famine, War, and Drought in the Horn of Africa.
This is the worst drought in 60 years, the worst famine in 20, and there is non-stop violence.
Today, you can make a big difference by taking part in FWD Day. It’s our massive push to spread awareness and ensure the Horn of Africa tragedy no longer goes overlooked.
Our goal is to generate 13M+ tweets and shares of the FWD facts. Celebrities like Uma Thurman, Josh Hartnett, Geena Davis, Lance Armstrong, and Anthony Bourdain are on board. Check out their videos at: youtube.com/usaidvideo. But we need you to show your support too! Join the powerful FWD coalition by:
· Tweeting with the #FWD hash-tag,
· Sharing updates from the USAID Facebook page,
· E-mailing your friends and telling people about usaid.gov/FWD,
· Creating your own video on YouTube, or
· Texting “GIVE” to 777444 to donate $10.Saving lives doesn’t take a lot. It just takes a lot of us. Help us reach our goal of 13.3M shares—FWD facts, FWD relief!