Thursday, December 29, 2011

last few days of 2011 - actions

Final days to give. They need it and you need the tax deduction.

Here are things that matter to me and could use a second look…

USO = link enough said, right. This is an outstanding organization and is working hard for our veterans.
Indy Givelink Colorado Springs focused and it includes Human Trafficking Task Force of Southern Colorado. Give local.
Fisher Houselink amazing organization… Providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to a loved one during hospitalization for an illness, disease or injury
Sloan Ketteringlink I have been donating to this organization ever since I read the book by Laura Landro Survivor info on book – and since I lost two people this year to cancer it will always be on my list.
Kivawebsite microlending – love this organization, I feel empowered that I can help in my small investment in someone’s life.
Refugees website the more I learn of the plight of a refugee the more I feel I need to act.

While I love hiking, yoga, nature, politics and animals – I feel we just need to focus on people at the moment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home