Sunday, May 27, 2012

opportuniy

Wow.

I am so thankful that I committed to volunteering with TAPS -- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors.
website
It was on a whim that I applied way back in January. I figured why not..

I love my country

Love my brothers and sisters at arms.

Love soldiers and soldiers families.
I like DC. And DC on Memorial Day weekend.

I had the great opportunity to work with the five and six year olds and it was right where I needed to be.

As fate would have it I met a very sweet girl who was way too young to remember her dad when he gave all in Ramadi in 2006.

Yeah, Ramadi a place where I found peace for nine months and made friendships I will never forget.

I will be back – this is too great of an organization not to support.

On top of that I caught up with an old friend I have not seen in almost 30 years...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home