Thursday, April 19, 2012



OK – Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
It took me awhile to get on the bandwagon and the first third of the book I put down at least five times.
But I picked it back this week while on business travel and finished it. It is good!
I will read book two and check out the movie when I get a chance.

This business trip has been refreshing – I feel slightly more strategic about my job and decisions to stay, visited great people I have worked with for years and miss dearly, a quick trip to Trader Joe’s and a little a peace.
Watched frivolous TV on Showtime and Fox News. No regrets about tv at home but it was nice to veg out.
Obviously, I am carrying this constant struggle to figure things out. Big things, little things and stupid things. arggghh....



Hoping the weather is warm this weekend so I walk some of that out this weekend and take in the missed yoga of the week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home