Saturday, March 15, 2014

trouble, trouble, trouble

I am in the torn place where I am living between mantras
*Live your life without Regrets
*“Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.” - George Washington
*NEVER Give UP (NFQ)

So, there it is. I am involved in a project that I have discovered I want nothing to do with. I am surrounded by a few people I have no desire to spend my time with. And I am  desperately missing the people I used to spend time with.
Marcus Luttrell told us last week honestly... not to spend time doing things you do not enjoy because life is short.  Life is short. I know that.

But we are now formed as a team and I cannot quit or let them down.

September cannot come soon enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home