Tuesday, January 31, 2017

a few weeks have passed
I am busy but I am doing what I said I would do.
Read more
Save more
Give more
Learn more
Walk more
I have been listening to podcasts, everything from interviews with Paulo Cohelo, knitting, cooking, hiking, and food.
I found two sermons podcasts  that I am enjoying.

Element Church
VOX Church
Also enjoying listening to My open kitchen

We visited a Catholic church this weekend that I have to say might be one of the most multi cultural things I have witnessed in awhile.

I had dinner with a friend and planning two more with others passing thru.


I have received so many sweet notes and gifts - I am lucky and I am not taking it for granted.
Merci..

I have not finished any books in the last two weeks - but I have three in different reading stages.
A friend gave me his manuscript in December and I am just starting it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home