Saturday, January 12, 2019

So many acts of kindness I have experienced in the last few weeks.
Last night before while turning out the light on the hotel night stand, I said "I am happy".
That is how I feel in the present. I am happy. I was not during a good part of 2018. I was sad. Not necessarily depressed or miserable just sad. I am hoping that through my actions, steps, and thoughts mirrored with those of others I can continue happiness.
What will I be doing in 2019?
more of the same.
Giving of my time, treasure, and service.
I am still passionate about advancing the status of women, human trafficking, veteran orgs, and refugees.
I want to write more personalized notes to people. Life is a struggle and sometimes it is just good to get good news and encouragement in the mail

Education.
Last year I earned a certificate for Anti-Human Trafficking from Vanguard Univ and started the academy.
The academy is a two year process and for now I am committed. I am toying around with a few other ideas.
I would like to start on the 200 hour yoga certificate. Not sure where - not sure how.

Read

Read, read, read some more.

Save. Travel. These two things are in constant competition. Last year I traveled a lot. I was running. Running from something.
Greece, Rome, DC, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Yellowstone, Michigan, Norway, Kansas, and Belize.  Treehouses, resorts, ranches, hotels, spare bedrooms,  and barracks.
I will do more.
I have an Oru kayak that has never been in water for goodness sakes.
I am going to be moving around a bit between CO and NM and a week in NC.
Then I am going to pause and do the Bataan Death March. I am 48 and it is time.
Pray more - Yoga more.
I need to see my people this year. You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home