Thursday, March 28, 2019

All the things

Last night I reflected on a few things.
I have this unique time on my hands. I am busy but honestly I have time.
Day one of the $3 challenge I did not spend anything yesterday. Today I am taking leftovers to work for snacks  but we are doing a team lunch and then I am driving to Colorado. It will be a hybrid.  The rest of the weekend I should be able to meet the goals.

One thing that has been on my mind a lot is cancer. For so many people 2019 has not started off well.
Diagnosis, treatment, recurrence, surgeries, and decisions. My favorite teacher in all the world is battling Leukemia and it breaks my heart. He really inspired me and encouraged me along the way.
My niece and dear friend are facing it head on and not taking No for an answer.
Support is the only thing I can give them now.

I told my friend at work about one of my favorite books by Laura Landro Survivor and how I learned about MSK.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home