Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday Before Christmas

It is hard for me to believe that Christmas is in two days. It seems impossible. But it is. We have been busy tying up the last loose ends and visiting with friends before they begin their vacations as well. This time of year is great to reach out to long time friends I do not communicate with all that much throughout the year. I guess you just start getting sentimental...
Today is the first day of my Christmas break from work. Having a 12 full days off in a row makes me a bit uneasy, but I have been mentally preparing a few lists that will help me stay busy. I am sure the daughter has a few lists of her own that will require me to be the taxi driver.
Snow shoeing is one of the top things on my list.
We have no real plans for Christmas Eve, so we will just wing it see what comes our way. I am sure it will involve taking puppies and dogs inside and outside, cooking, eating and visiting. I will have new pictures up soon. - I hope everyone can finish up their last minute activities and enjoy the birthday celebration on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home