Monday, January 16, 2006

Five teenagers, 2 moms and the movie Tristan & Isolde.
Warning... this is a "chick flick" and very heart wrenching. OF course, I cried. I am not sure if there are any movies I do not cry watching these days. ugh. Love can create such agony.
Case in point, yesterday we were watching a 9/11 documentary in class. I started welling up, then I began to hide it by drinking water, playing with the water bottle, loading lead into the pencil... just fidgeting. But I managed not to have a public outburst. I guess I am just really vulnerable to these things - I need to stick to FoxNews.
We are headed off to see Memoirs of a Geisha.
We have had this movie on the list since December - If we wait until the dvd comes out, the husband probably will not pick this one up.
Decided to skip snow shoeing, it is pretty windy and did not want to drive for an hour to get to the trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home