Monday, April 24, 2006

Strange
On the way back from the coffee station at work, a gentleman greets me and says hello. I work with him occasionally and we sometimes assist one another solving problems during dev builds. Then he says, “Hey, you have a book in at the library.” His name starts with the letter M just like mine, and he recognized my special order next to his. Ummm… ok… that was strange.

At Curves this morning I overheard a pretty remarkable story.
A woman has recently connected with a man she dated 23 years ago. They each lived separate lives and raised children… now they are reconnecting and there is still a spark. They live in different states and he just came to visit. So, my thought… was the spark always there? Or did the reconnection make the new spark? Since I was not a true participant in the discussion, I just wondered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home