Sunday, May 21, 2006

list

I was out of the house for nine days.
Nine things to get done today

4-5 loads of laundry
Wipe down bathrooms
Dust downstairs
Trip to commissary
Ant Spray - holy smokes, they are everywhere along the sidewalk.
Weed part of the garden – the radishes are up about 3 inches now, but the seedlings I planted two weeks ago are dead. I started new one’s before I left and I think they might be ready to go in.
vacuum
unpack bags
sort through accumulated mail



Hang out with family….
My daughter said = Mom I have not had breakfast all week, no one was here to make it for me. (guilt trip, thank you)

We need to get things ready for next weekend, our nephew is graduating from high school and we have a few things to bring to the celebration.


I am glad I do not live in Oregon
or New Orleans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home