Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random things from today


You can buy a desktop and monitor for $300 – new (after rebates) Now that is inexpensive
The May Longaberger promotions are very tempting
Only window shopping, I swear. But I promised myself that I would not order any until August.

This past weekend I scrambled to finish reading the Map of the new Pentagon for my class. I wrote the paper that I thought was due on the 5/7. My professor excitedly wrote back thanking me for turning it in very early. I went back to the syllabus only to discover that it was not due until the May 17th.

At breakfast my daughter was feeling a grumpy, she looked at me and said, "You have known me for 15 years and you are still trying to talk to me at the breakfast table." Umm.. yeah I am, remember I am the morning person.

Peru update. Ticket to Miami has been purchased, trip paid for, thank-you's sent. The daughter just needs to continue to earn money to purchase a few things prior to leaving and then spending money in country. God is faithful. She has enough babysitting jobs to take her through the summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

That brings back memories of my teenage years as a non-morning person...I don't think I ever spoke to anyone until I got to school. Somehow, I managed to get over that in college...when I had a job that started at 7am and I was forced to speak. But I can feel your daughter's pain ;)

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home