Wednesday, August 30, 2006

grab the nearest book

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your Blog (Please include the book and author) along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.



Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
Page 123 was empty- I went to page 124
But before all the big language and grand claims, the story of Jesus was about a Jewish man, living in a Jewish region among Jewish people, calling people back to the way of the Jewish God.
When I first began to realize that Jesus was Jewish, I thought; No way; he was a Christian.
But as I have learned more about Jesus, the Jewish rabbi, I have come to better understand what it means to follow him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home