Monday, August 21, 2006

I found this link truewifeconfessions from on mothergoosemouse
I spent over an hour reading the blog.
It can be pretty intense and several times I just sat there shaking my head thinking dang.

It is Monday morning and life resumes moderately back to normal. Daughter has school and homework. I have work, house and garden.
The husband will be spending Tuesday –Thursday with the beloved guard. Which I will hear daily how messed up it is and what a dysfunctional organization it is, I already know this, I try not to let it shock me any more.
Over the weekend I worked on the garden and cleaned out most of the cucumber and squash, I have an arm load for work today. I also, picked the first pumpkin. It is early, but it was taking up all this room in the garden. It is a beautiful orange color. My sunflowers are up and greet everyone with an eye shot with beautiful bright flowers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you liked truewifeconfessions, you might like (found it at Sour Patch Kid Experiment's blog):
http://postsecret.blogspot.com//

Sunday, August 27, 2006 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home