Monday, August 14, 2006

IF someone gives you the great idea to make cucumber bread, unless you are a really great baker... you can skip it. They ended up looking like bricks and weighed as much. My dogs sorta of like it, but I think they were more keen on the attention. I can cross off another weekend. I had towork with the Guard on Saturday and yesterday was a combination of church, shopping, cleaning and relaxing.

The C- word is raising it's ugly head again.

I took our dinner leftovers to the older couple next door. Mr S. started hospice about 10 days ago. The treatement for his cancer has came to an end. So, they are working on pain maintenance and taking one day at a time. When I got to church they made an announcement that a gentleman from our church had died Saturday from brain cancer. I hate it, hate it, hate it damn it.

I read this blog over the weekend, and just like what she had to say.


Mmmm. My CSM brought me back some Slovenian coffee, I made a pot this morning. It is very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home