Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mr. McCormack

I am trying to listen to the State Department’s Daily briefings.
Daily Press BriefingSean McCormack, SpokesmanWashington, DC


This dialogue today was price less

MR. MCCORMACK: Okay, Goyal. Yes.
QUESTION: Sean, last week I asked question about terrorists in Bangladesh and the very same day Assistant Secretary of State of South Asian Affairs Mr. Richard Boucher was in Bangladesh and also then he was in India. He's a fine, great diplomat and he also understood and there was a need for (inaudible) who is behind the terrorist bombings in India and very, very strong public opinion in India that Pakistan is behind many bombings in India. And my question is that Mr. Boucher, Ambassador Boucher, was not very clear that if U.S. has demanded Pakistan to hand over bomber but he was clear that he's a terrorist and should be labeled as a terrorist organization also. What I'm asking you really if Indian Government and in talking with the Secretary of State or any demand there for the release -- I mean, of his handing over to India. And also they are saying that there is a need now for --
MR. MCCORMACK: Do we have a question in here?
QUESTION: -- on Pakistan.
MR. MCCORMACK: I don't have anything to add to what Richard said.
QUESTION: But my question is --
MR. MCCORMACK: You had your question, okay.

That is the way I feel like ending my discussions some days… Thanks for make me smile Sean…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home