Saturday, September 30, 2006

While a doing a little research for http://kafstorm.blogspot.com/ and my friend Blake, I ran across the following news article about designer Geoffrey Beene. I did not even know he had passed away and I never really liked the men’s fragrance Grey Flannel, but I have an new outlook on him.
Article
Take a look around –people are still doing good for one another every single minute.
The media focuses on the rare ugly percentage. I feel bad that this in week in Bailey, Colorado random violence was acted at a High School and that in Florida more random violence occurred, but this is what we created. The media is completely frustrating and unfortunately our society gives them plenty to talk about.

Honestly, I could not bear to watch Monday Night Football this week. I had already endured a month long of news clips of Katrina a year later, I might sound bitter or even bitchy, but tragedy happens and we get back up and dust ourselves off. Ok that is my one sided rant.
enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home