Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Overheard in our kitchen


Last week I needed to run to the commissary to grab diapers for a baby gift.
I called home to ask if the daughter needed any toiletries.
She called back with the following:
Shampoo
Conditioner
Razors
Body Soap
Facial Cleanser
And Hair Product

I had $7.00 worth of Dove Coupons that I wanted to use before the end of the month.

I arrived home, we unloaded the groceries, and I handed her the bag of things she needed.
She looked at me and just said, “I guess you must have had coupons.” I nodded.
A few minutes later, she announced that I had purchased the wrong facial cleanser. That tube was for normal-dry skin types. She needed the other kind.

Without missing a beat and looking straight at her I just said, “I guess you can use it for your feet.”
She said, “Good idea.”


Long sigh…
And a funny smile…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home