Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Veterans Day to all.

We celebrated by taking advantage of the Lowe’s 10% for Military weekend.


We broke down and bought a new washer. It was time. I could have hired a repairman to fix it, maybe,
Certain things make me feel like I am horrible house cleaner - one is the dirt and things that accumulate behind the washer and dryer.
We had to move them both out connect the new washer.
It was not horrific, but dirty enough. I did find 35 cents! It felt good to wipe it all down.
We also switched out the furnace filter, NOW that was disgusting. I can only imagine putting a slice of those particles under a microscope.

This week will be busy. My brother is in town for a conference. It worked very nicely that his corporate job brought him to my town for a week.
The daughter is headed out at the end of the week. Her school has the entire week off for Thanksgiving.

We are traveling back to Michigan for Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home