Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ohhh…The great joy in cube life in America.
Yesterday, I worked from home due to bad weather.
On Tuesday, I had brought two items for lunch ideally to last a few days.
This morning while getting ready for work, I made note to myself that I did not need to bring anything for lunch because I had left my bowl of leek soup in the refrigerator.
About 40 minutes ago, I went over to claim my homemade soup, nothing. The cleaning crew tossed out my lunch and my collapsible Tupperware I paid $12.00 for 3 bowls. In most cases I have the utmost respect for the crew. They do a good job and in all respect, it is not that glamorous. So, I walked back to cube, really not wanting to spend $5.00 on lunch today. I dug out my emergency lunch from the back of my filing drawer.- “Dora the Explorer Spaghetti-Os”. I made sure there was no one in the kitchen to watch me “a grown woman” open up a can of Dora pasta.
On a scale from 1-10, lunch was a 2.5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home