Monday, December 11, 2006

Does Santa wrap presents or just leave them under the tree? - I love to wrap gifts, I am certainly not the best wrapper. I save bags, paper and tissue from year to year. Wrapping is best.
Egg nog or hot chocolate? No Contest. Egg nog. I drink it from Nov 1- Jan 1. It makes the season. Best with coffee.
Colored lights or white lights on your tree and/or house? Usually while lights
Do you hang mistletoe? no
When do you put your decorations up? Since we get a live tree we usually wait for the second week of December. I am hoping to purchase and begin decorating this week.
What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? Excluding dessert. Hmm.. Is Baklava considered dessert? I like mashed potatoes and gravy and the abundance of veggies and dip.
What is your favorite holiday memory as a child? This is a tough one. I remember getting a pair of roller skates and a Jefferson jacket.
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Sadly, I do not remember. But I do remember my brother showing me all of the presents in the attic when we were six or seven.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree? However, I feel like it.
Snow! Love it or dread it? I like snow. Especially snow in Colorado. It is much more tolerable than in Michigan. Snow only lasts a few days for us and then it is gone.
Can you ice skate? Sadly, I cannot.
What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends. I like to send Christmas Cards and I wait anxiously to see what new one’s come in the mail each week. I giving to others, It is fun to take a tag off of a giving tree and get something special.
What is your favorite holiday dessert? Seven layers bars, Russian Tea Cakes, Candied Pecans, Coconut Macroons
What tops your tree? Either an American Flag or an angel. We decide last minute what will go on top.
Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? A bit of both. I love when someone says this reminds me of you and it is a true perfect match.
What is your favorite Christmas song? Traditional – Oh Holy Night Contemporary – Band Aid “Do they know it’s Christmas time”
Candy canes: yuck or yum? I will pass, not a favorite. I like to give German Chocolate during the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home