Monday, December 11, 2006

While do some online shopping I found

A men’s lavender western shirt. It might just me… but lavender should not be in the same copy as western shirt.. It just seems odd.

I also found
FiFi Handcrafted Mesh Boat Neck Flutter Sleeve Shirt
To me it soounded like a mixture of holiday dessert, dog garment, nautical themed blouse.

I learned that Von Dotch has baby clothes and it has nothing to do with the royal thrown.

Bathing suits referred to as a triangle bathing suits.
(no part of my body is shaped like a triangle – I would need the octagon shaped suit)
Body Glove Smoothies Bubble Gum Misty Fix Triangle Bikini, Extra Small and Small only
or
JLO Swim by Jennifer Lopez Junior Bubble Triangle Swimsuit - atleast the JLO suit is made in the USA


and your lovely someone can purchase 100 roses with a single click in the cart.
100 roses
That would be fun just to watch the delivery person and the eyes of the on lookers! That would be the give that keeps on giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home