Sunday, February 25, 2007

The taxes have been handed off to the US Post Office.
I made some progress on the homestead. But, it looks like the clothes dryer might be on the blink.
We just need to buy another appliance!
The weather folks are predicting strong winds this weekend. But the sunshine is persistant.
I am headed to Boise for work for a few days. I have never been there - but the workshop is promised to be very fruitful.
My dear friend and her family are moving on Monday. It will be sad to see her go but we will run into one another on business trips as long as she stays with the same company.
Work has been hectic. Lots of changes.
I had a new hire start last week, Two folks are joining the team in Argentina next week and we have a pending move in March. It is exciting to watch people grow and challenge there selves.
My daughter has made the commitment to go to Peru and Mexico over the summer. So, in March we will start fundraising. The Mexico trip is with our church and I may go assist at the orphanage.
Check out the Pioneerwoman - her stories and photos will being a smile

i read this blog Her story is heart wrenching - lift up a prayer for her.
Her Journey

FYI
On a per capita basis, we still spend considerably less in a year on flowers than Europeans do -- $25.90 compared to, say, more than $70 in Norway or $100 in Switzerland.
flowers

I am feeling like our current political systems is like like US Peatnur Butter this week. A little toxic at time and hard to clean up. I am trying not to watch the news for awhile, just taking a break from all of the many erupting crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home