Friday, March 23, 2007

life

Friday morning...already.
I cannot believe how fast time goes by.
I am slow moving this morning, enjoying the comforts of home. I have laundry in the washer and things awaiting to be taken care of.
Last night I drove from the airport to my SIL's house. She had made dinner. It was delicious and very thoughtful.
My daughter survived the four days, as well as the house. She makes things in the kitchen when she is bored. She made Spaghetti with homemade meatballs, chocolate dipped strawberries and spice cake. She is still in pursuit of finding a part-time job. I might need to pull some strings... I remember my first two jobs. They came to me very easy. I worked at McDonalds for a year and then I worked at an outlet mall at a cosmetic store called "Top of the Line Cosmetics". The irony now is that I do not wear make up and I usually wear the left over scents abandoned by my daughter. However, I do love Chloe, Anais-Anais and L'Air du temps - classic scents for a mature woman... I shy away from the J-Lo and Brittany fads.
Once in a great awhile I splurge for Perlier body products. They are the best!
I love all of these products. Honey handcream

After all of that I was off to the Army... And yes the Drill Sergeants found it amusing that I had a stash of high-end cosmetics precisely arranged in my three-drawer chest.

The weather might slip over the weekend, but I am hoping I can work more on the yard.
I am taking an online class this term, so I have homework and reading required. A lot of it. I took the books with me to Texas, but I did not crack them open! I am a procrastinator! I need to work on a few cards this weekend. My niece is getting married and I have several birthdays.
Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home