Sunday, March 25, 2007

It drizzled all day,
My plan A was closed down. I wanted to rake and plant the blueberry bushes.
I was looking forward to a few hours in the yard. I noticed the mint has taken over more space than I like, so I need to dig it up and transplant.


Most think mint is a weed, but it is one my favorite things. I love when they are bushy and aromatic. Sometimes the dogs brush up against the plants and they smell yummy.
Instead we scooped my niece and headed to the post. I met the husband for a quick lunch and picked up his dirty clothes.


Here she is with lipgloss.

I figured, why wait until Friday was the piles.
We stopped at Tuesday Morning and Borders. Just browsed. My niece was really looking to finds a few things in the children's area, but the rain had kept them away.
We lounged and I took a nap.
I have homework that I need to embrace.

We posted a few more jobs for my daughter, it is somewhat hard for teenagers to find part-time work.
Each site requires yet another login and password. She applied at AAFES, MWR, McDonalds, the commissary and Safeway using the online tools.
We even filled out an application to ChuckECheese (Lord help us if she really gets that job, I have a feeling she would take out all of the frustrations on us!)
We are going to post a flyer at church and hand out a few at the Mom's Tuesday morning group.
She is planner and needs a plan. It is making her frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home