Wednesday, March 14, 2007

window watching

I am amazed at the differences between the new kitten and our dogs.
Now that "Virgil" is not super skittish and is occasionally roaming the halls and bedrooms we are catching a glimpse of his character.
He is a casual picky eater. He can leave the fresh food bowl untouched all day, while on the other hand I am chasing the darn Chihuahuas out of the cat bowl hourly. Kitty food must be like doggy crack. They cannot stop eating and will prevail at any and all costs.
This morning I found him perched near my daughters bed just watching the day go by.
In comparison, my dogs pace back and forth at the patio door, jump up and down, ruin the flimsy vertical blinds and bark at birds and the wind blowing. sheesh they need to learn meditation from the cat.
The dogs are curled up in their "ball" positions snuggling in blankets and the cat is relaxed window gazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home