Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Concerts, laundry and cleaning oh my.
Well, a busy weekend for sure. I am not sure exactly what happened to February - but it is over and we are completely embraced into March.
The concert on Sunday night was great. It was fun to be jumping around with young people. However, my knee has been a little aching ever since. The bushimpersonator was there and he is completely amazing. http://www.georgebushimpersonator.com/


My daughter is off to another concert tonight = A Scream-O Christian band.... IT is best she tackles that genre with her youth pastor and friends.


I have not broken down and replaced the dryer yet. I am actaully enjoying the art of hanging clothes in the basement and only using the dryer for the socks and underclothes. I might be one of thise strange folks that love the way jeans feel when they air dried. They are stiff and crisp, and fit a little looser..


We have had the new kitty for about 4 weeks now. My daughter named him "virginity". On Monday he was neutered and declawed.
Cats are much different at the vet than dogs and that is for sure. He almost had a nervous break down by the time we drove from our house to the vet. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. He did very well during the surgery. But, he bit someone in his stoned state so hard that she had to go to the hospital. Crazy. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to call and say, Hi I am ... And I wanted to check on my cat Virginty. We may transition his name to Virgil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home