Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ok I admit... Sometimes the cards fall my way.
I checked into Boise and ended up getting a suite for the same price as a regular room.
It has a whirl pool tub and high pressure shower head. It is awesome.

The facility I am visiting has an entire employee lab where you can experiment free of charge all of our great printing technology. I spent four hours in the lab tonight with a co-worker. I am amazed. It was a lot of fun.

I fly home tomorrow to snowy weather!

I have drill weekend and a concert on Sunday night!
Winter Jam
I am excited to see Jeremy Camp!


Update on Blake
Please keep praying....
He has been experiencing seizures and his instability has caused the bone marrow transplant to be postponed.

Things I learned this week

Boise is home to a large and tightly knit Basque population, descendants of the northern Spanish sheepherders who settled the area in the nineteenth century.
Basque

I did not care for the food - but the dancing appears to very entertaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you have a safe flight and a wonderful time at the concert!! If I was out there, I would be right there with you!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home