Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Busted.
Yesterday at about 0715 I put the tea kettle on the stove.
I set the burner on high and finished getting ready for work. I had a PT appt at 8 am – so, I was dressed for work waist up with a white cotton shirt, but on the bottom I had a pair of shorts and tennis shoes. An odd combination, but I was going to carry my jeans and boots with me and quickly throw them on after the appt.
The water was boiling and I was half dressed for work/gym. I thought I could sneak out to the front yard and scald a few dandelion plants and escape in my vehicle.
As soon as I walk out the door…. the guy across the street walked out to his truck – I am sure he questioned my appearance, as well as the steaming teapot that I was using to “water” my dandelions.
BUT, I think the boiling water and vinegar are doing the trick. I found three extreme wilted weeds last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home