Sunday, April 22, 2007

So, much to write.
I find myself in the middle of another weekend.
I have a long list of things I want to do, but I am feeling sluggish.
Yard work is the foremost item on the agenda.
I planted a forsythia bush, a rose bush and evergreen yesterday. I transplanted lamb's ear from the front to the back.
If it does not take, I am not that sad. I have gotten my 4.99 out of the original plant I planted three years ago.
I woke up and started cleaning. Wiped down the back patio door. I still have not made the switch from vertical blinds to a rod and curtain. Windows get so dirty! That would be considered frivolous, and most of the frivolous spending ends up for an at the moment necessity. I stayed within the $25 per weekend budget at nurseries and Lowes's until we need to get the nozzle replaced on the power washer. That darn thing was $40.
I dropped the daughter off at her shift from 11-5 today and ran in quickly to the commissary. In and out in 25 minutes and only $65. a miracle!
I have reading to do for my online class and a few boxes to prepare. I have a much younger cousin that just landed in Iraq, broken crystal to send to Princess house and vintage swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home