Wednesday, June 06, 2007


ok - marketing guru's..

I want to know why the sudden use the love ballads of Air Supply in marketing ads everywhere.
In the eighties I had an enormous affection for the band. Seriously, I had the posters, albums, t-shirts and the the ticket stubs to prove it. I loved the two lead singers. I went to the State Theatre in Ann Arbor and rushed the stage to give them a rose.
I called the local radio station so much that automatically new I wanted to hear Air Supply and I have a Westward One Special edition album that one of the disc jockeys gave me as a gift. I know bizarre. I am glad I am beyond that and have moved on to slightly more mature things.... Maybe.
I did some investigation.
I am not kidding, they are on tour.

I will not be close to any of these venues.
But it did bring a strange smile/sensation to me this morning. ;)
Just in case you have not bought your tickets...
Air Supply Selena Auditorium
Corpus Christi, TX June 22, 2007

Air Supply Westbury Music Fair
Westbury, NY July 20, 2007

Air Supply Penns Peak
Jim Thorpe, PA July 21, 2007

Air Supply Horny Toad
Lake Ozark, MO August 5, 2007

Air Supply Canyon Dinner Theater
Agoura Hills, CA August 24, 2007

Air Supply Humphreys Concerts by the Bay
San Diego, CA October 5, 2007

Air Supply BB King Blues Club
New York, NY December 8, 2007

Air Supply BB King Blues Club
New York, NY December 9, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home